15/06/2016

What I Got for my 21st!

   Source 1                                                            Source 2                                                         Source 3

Items bought whilst in London:

Zoeva Brush
NYX Lip Pencil in Sugar Glass
Forever 21 Silver Aviators Similar
Pull and Bear Stripe Skirt
Pull and Bear Knit Cardigan
Pull and Bear Black Skirt
The Body Shop Pinita Colada Body Butter (Bigger Version)
The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Gel
The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cream
Mulberry Medium Lily

I have had the most amazing birthday anyone could ask for, it was perfect.

I was lucky enough to attend Radio 1's Big Weekend (if you haven't already check out the post we did on it here: Big Weekend ), the day after was my Birthday I was so tired. I just wanted to chill, so we decided to go for a picnic by the sea and saw family.

We went to London for a few days and the saying "shop till' you drop" defiantly applied to us! Got lots of bits, including my bag. We met up with our Aunty and Uncle for a day and had lunch at the Forest on the Roof (Selfridges rooftop). It was lovely, words can't describe how grateful I am for everything!

*DISCLAIMER*
I am in no way bragging/showing off. Katie and I love looking at other people's posts and videos on what they got.






Rachel. X

No comments:

Post a Comment